Sandpaper and Abrasives
Here is a list of suppliers and manufacturers that can help you determine which product is best for your particular type of work.
- Norton Abrasives - Norton Carries a full line of abrasives and sandpaper for every purpose. They also carry a line of sharpening stones that are very affordable and also work great.
- 3M Sandpaper - 3M is almost as big as the internet!! Navigating their product line takes time and a tremendous amount of knowledge and a certain amount of patience. We have listed a couple of links that we think might be helpful.
- 3M Sandpaper For Wood Finishing - The best thing about 3M is that they have everything you could possibly ever need when it comes to sandpaper and abrasives. We personally love the 3M Clean Sanding System
- 3M Abrasives and Sandpaper For Auto Body Repair - It is very rare to find an auto body repair shop that does not use 3M products. 3M has been the leader in this category for decades and for good reason. Their line of abrasives for the auto body repair industry are more often than not superior in quality to all other manufacturers.
- 3M Marine Manufacturing & Professional Repair - 3M has a full line of products and know how for building and maintaining beautiful boats.
- Gator Finishing for Hand Sanding Power Sanding and Drywall Sanding - If you spend any time at Home Depot or Lowes than you have probably seen Gator Finishing products. They have a very nice line of products that are very comfortable and effective.